At the end of 2013, Amazon Web Services Team announced the new China (Beijing) Region which aims to help customers reduce latency to end-users based in China. Three years later, at the end of 2017, the new Ningxia region was announced.
With S3 Browser Freeware you can easily start working with Amazon S3 storage in China. Both regions are fully supported.
To connect to Amazon S3 in China:
Please note: to start working with Amazon S3 in China region you need to ==>> sign up <<== for a separate set of account credentials unique to the China Region. Customers with existing AWS credentials will not be able to access resources in China and vice versa.
1. Start S3 Browser and click Accounts -> Add New Account.Click Accounts -> Add New Account to add new account.
The Add New Account dialog will open:Add New Amazon S3 in China Account dialog
2. Choose Amazon S3 in China as account type.
3. Specify Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
4. Turn on Encrypt Access Keys with a password - if you would like to protect your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key with a master password. You will be asked for a master password each time you open the account.
5. Turn on Use secure transfer (SSL/TLS) - if you would like to encrypt all communications with the storage.
6. Click Add new account
You can now choose the newly added account from the accounts menu:Click Accounts -> Account Name to switch between accounts.
"S3 Browser is an invaluable tool to me as a web developer to easily manage my automated site backups" -Bob Kraft, Web Developer
"Just want to show my appreciation for a wonderful product. I use S3 Browser a lot, it is a great tool." -Gideon Kuijten, Pro User
"Thank You Thank You Thank You for this tool. A must have for anyone using S3!" -Brian Cummiskey, USA