New version of S3 Browser brings the new feature that gives you more flexibility when browsing large buckets.
This is so called Flat Browsing Mode - special browsing mode when you may specify any custom prefixes.
In this mode you may search across entire bucket for files which names start with the specific prefix. For example the prefix: folder1/subfolder2/file_0 will return all files starting with file_0 located in folder1 and subfolder1
Filenames are displayed in raw format as they are stored on Amazon S3 (no delimiter is used in LIST requests)
To Enable Flat Browsing Mode
If you plan to open very large bucket, we recommend to enable the bucket pagination first.
1. Click Tools, OptionsClick Tools, Options
2. Open the Interface tab pageOpen the Interface tab page and enable bucket pagination
3. Turn on bucket pagination and click Save changes.
4. Navigate to the Files list and click the Flat mode button as shown on the picture below:Enable Flat Browsing Mode
5. Now you may specify any custom prefix in corresponding text box and press EnterSpecify any Custom Prefix and get instant result
6. S3 Browser will list all files with filenames starting with specified prefix
"S3 Browser is an invaluable tool to me as a web developer to easily manage my automated site backups" -Bob Kraft, Web Developer
"Just want to show my appreciation for a wonderful product. I use S3 Browser a lot, it is a great tool." -Gideon Kuijten, Pro User
"Thank You Thank You Thank You for this tool. A must have for anyone using S3!" -Brian Cummiskey, USA