Requester Pays Buckets Overview
Using Requester Pays feature you can configure your bucket in a way that all data transfer costs are paid by users who download the data. In other words, you configure buckets to be Requester Pays when you want to share data but not want to pay fees associated with others accessing the data.
With S3 Browser Freeware you can easily configure your bucket to be Requester Pays or use Requester Pays bucket shared by other Amazon S3 users.
To enable/disable Requester Pays status for a Buckets
1. Select the bucket you want to enable/disable Requester Pays for.
2. Click Buckets -> Properties:Select the Bucket and click Buckets, Properties
The Properties tab will open:Open Bucket Properties to enable/disable Requester Pays
3. Click the Requester Pays link to enable/disable Requester Pays status.
You may now share the bucket with other AWS users.
To connect to Requester Pays Bucket
1. Please follow these instructions to add the bucket shared by another AWS user.
2. When you navigate to Requester Pays bucket, the following dialog appears:Requester Pays confirmation dialog
3. Click Yes to access Requester Pays bucket.
Note: YOU WILL PAY for the traffic and all requests you sent to this bucket.
"S3 Browser is an invaluable tool to me as a web developer to easily manage my automated site backups" -Bob Kraft, Web Developer
"Just want to show my appreciation for a wonderful product. I use S3 Browser a lot, it is a great tool." -Gideon Kuijten, Pro User
"Thank You Thank You Thank You for this tool. A must have for anyone using S3!" -Brian Cummiskey, USA