CloudFront Manager Overview
Starting from version 3.4.7 S3 Browser comes with an easy to use CloudFront Manager that allows you to perform various operations on your Cloudfront Distributions: create new distributions, edit existing distributions, delete one or multiple distributions, invalidate files, folders or an entire distribution.
Below we will describe the basic functionality of CloudFront Manager. Use the links above to get more information on particular operations.
To open CloudFront Manager click Tools -> CloudFront ManagerClick Tools, CloudFront Manager
The CloudFront Manager dialog will open:CloudFront Management Dialog
The table lists all distributions under your account and brief details for each of them and the bottom panel displays detailed properties for selected distribution.
The toolbar at the bottom of the dialog contains buttons for basic tasks:
- New Distribution - will open the New CloudFront Distribution wizard.
- Edit Distribution - will open the Edit CloudFront Distribution dialog.
- Delete Distribution - allows you to delete selected distribution(s).
- Refresh - will refresh distributions list.
- Close - will close CloudFront Manager.
Context menu provides access for some additional commands:Additional commands are available through the context menu.
- Invalidate selected distribution(s).
- View invalidation batches.
- Enable selected distributions
- Disable selected distributions
"S3 Browser is an invaluable tool to me as a web developer to easily manage my automated site backups" -Bob Kraft, Web Developer
"Just want to show my appreciation for a wonderful product. I use S3 Browser a lot, it is a great tool." -Gideon Kuijten, Pro User
"Thank You Thank You Thank You for this tool. A must have for anyone using S3!" -Brian Cummiskey, USA