Working with Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts
To Add an Amazon S3 Account
With S3 Browser you can easily work with multiple Amazon S3 accounts from the same interface.
1. Start S3 Browser and click Accounts -> Add New Account.
Click Accounts -> Add New Account to add new account.
Add New Amazon S3 Account dialog will appear:
Add New Amazon S3 Account dialog.
2. Fill out the following fields:
3. Click Add new account.
To add an S3-Compatible Storage account
1. Click Accounts -> Add New Account to add new account or open Accounts Manager to edit existing account.
2. Click the Advanced.. link located at the bottom of the Add new Account dialog.
Click the Advanced link to edit advanced properties.
Advanced account properties dialog will open:
Advanced account properties dialog allows you to specify alternate endpoint.
3. Turn on the Use Amazon S3 compatible storage check-box and specify the REST endpoint.
4. Click Close
To Switch between Accounts
You can easily switch between accounts by clicking Accounts -> Account Name.
Click Accounts -> Account Name to switch to another account.
If account credentials are password-protected, S3 Browser will ask you to enter the password.
Enter password to decrypt your credentials and click OK.
To edit or delete an Account
1. Click Accounts->Manage Accounts..
Click Accounts -> Manage Accounts to open Accounts Manager
Accounts Manager dialog will open:
Accounts Manager dialog allows you to view/edit/delete accounts.
2. Select the Account you want to edit and click the Edit button if you want to edit the Account properties or Delete button if you want to delete the Account.
If you have clicked the Edit button Edit Account Dialog will appear:
Edit Account Dialog allows you to edit selected account.
3. After editing Account properties click Save Changes to confirm changes or Cancel to reset any changes you made.
4. Click Save Changes to save changes and close Accounts Manager or click Cancel to close Account Manager without saving any changes.